Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (11)
- People with sensory impairment (11)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (10)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (10)
- People with an acquired brain injury (8)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (7)
Provides domestic services?
Can prepare food?
- Yes (6)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (6)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Parking (5)
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Accessible bathroom (1)
- Hoisting Facilities (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Communication aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Provides a sitting service?
- Yes (5)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via School (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Is a referral required?
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.