Showing results 1 to 50 of 66
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Independent Options (North West)
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (19)
- People with physical disabilities (15)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (14)
- People with mental health difficulties (12)
- People with sensory impairment (12)
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (11)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (9)
- Accessible Parking (8)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via School (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (7)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (6)
- Hearing Loop (3)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Large Print Material (1)
- Translated Material (1)
Provides personal care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Additional languages offered
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Type of Educational Setting
Provides 24 hour live in care?
- Yes (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.