Showing results 151 to 200 of 499
Friends For Leisure
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (84)
- Accessible Parking (80)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (76)
- Pushchair Accessible (39)
- Accessible bathroom (21)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (54)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (52)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (46)
- People with mental health difficulties (45)
- People with sensory impairment (45)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (50)
- Via Children’s Social Care (45)
- Via School (44)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (38)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (34)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (36)
- Translated Material (26)
- Hearing Loop (22)
- Materials in Braille (12)
- Use of symbols/pictures (10)
Type of Educational Setting
Provides personal care?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
- Yes (7)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (7)
Carers can use hoisting?
Provides domestic services?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides a sitting service?
- Yes (6)
Can provide single sex care staff only?
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (5)
- Ensuite rooms (3)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
- Wifi (2)
- Designated smoking area (1)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (5)
Provides 24 hour live in care?
Additional languages offered
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.